Had a big meeting today…downtown…with a “big shot.” But that’s all I can really say about that. (Things are starting to happen!!!)
I haven’t had an outfit to share for 2 weeks! Pneumonia kills lungs and style.
Here’s what I wore for the big, snowy day out. I really thought I was going to miss the sludge because February is almost over, ugh. The snow ruined my hair.
- Pucci top, which adds character to this otherwise boring outfit
- Cashmere sweater wrap, Intuition store brand
- Theory “velvety” trousers
- Belt, from Encore! (my Mom’s store, which is also where the Pucci top is from)
- Guiseppe Zanotti booties (which were champions is the sludge)
- Sterling silver necklace, doubled from Jane Mason, and my diamond solitaire necklace
Sophisticated, but trendy and fun.