I can’t believe I’m responding to all of your posts, but here goes:
- I wanted to get a dog, but as I live in an apartment in NYC, I couldn’t get a large dog (which I have grown up with). I feel like it’s cruel to lock a big dog in a small space with no yard for them to play in. Plus, it’s not his fault he’s small; although he weighs 10 lbs.
- He needs a bag because I hate leaving him at home alone. If I go out, he can come with me and exercise, and if I need to go inside a place, he can come too instead of being tied up on a pole.
- He doesn’t like walking when it’s cold and wet.
- Small dogs get scared easily and need a safe place.
- The bag was a lovely gift from a reader. No, I myself cannot afford a YSL bag at this moment.
Yes, Mason is a small dog, but he has a huge personality, and is so intelligent. I love him to death and I’m glad that my readers enjoy seeing pictures of his cute face.