MANI COLORS FOR A PEDI SUMMER
The warm weather is coming and I know you are as excited as I am to put the boots to the back of the closet and bring out your sandal wedges.
After some serious exfoliation, which colors will accent your little piggies this spring? Here’s a rundown of the classics, trends, and my personal favorites:
- You can’t go wrong with classic red
- A french mani or pedi always looks fresh and clean
- Navy Blue (OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue) seems to be leading the trend right now, but I prefer lighter colors for the warm weather. OPI’s collection was inspired by India (but I prefer more classic shades)
- For your fingers: OPI Passion, Essie Mademoiselle, Essie Adore-a-ball, Essie one coat Adore-a-ball one coat East Hamptons Cottage, OPI Tutti Frutti Tonga (summer only)
- For your toes, I like whites and pearlized whites and pinks: OPI (embarrassing but I can’t remember the exact name!! It has Queensland in it, and very tough to find), Essie East Hamptons cottage, OPI Tutti Frutti Tonga, definitely more options here, just don’t get something that looks like White Out
- Some women can pull off bright pinks, but I can’t help but think of Barbies and the 80’s.