You’ve seen it all over the red carpet, now you try the loose bun. Instead of pulling all of your hair back, let the front hang loose. So it’s like you have a thin bob. Note: You can only do this with layered hair.
Here’s how you do it:
- Gather hair without pulling back front strands.
- Wrap hair in a bun shape at the base of your hairline.
- Use a rubber band to tie back.
- Pull hair out of rubber band a little so it’s a funky bun.
- Use bobby pins to pin up loose hairs. Also, you can reconstruct bun to cover rubber band. This is hard to explain, just play around until you get a shape you like.
- Lots of REGULAR hold or FLEXIBLE hold hairspray. If you use anything stronger, your hair won’t move naturally, and you’ll have a helmet head.
Tip: THE BUN DOESN’T HAVE TO BE PERFECT.
An easy solution for a bad hair day.