NOTES ON GREY’S ANATOMY:
- Something happened to Ellen Pompeo’s face. Not sure if she had something lifted or tucked or injected (a la me!) but something looks a little off.
- I met McSteamy once, and he’s even better looking in person.
- Now that Rose is/was dating Derek, she got a complete makeover. Her character was such a
- It’s becoming a little incestuous.
- Derek and Meredith needed to get back together to keep me watching the show. And, they did. I’m so glad she made the first move.
- I realize I have neither Blake Lively or Meredith hair. I’m ok with it because I’m loving MY hair.
- I can totally relate to Yang.
- Lesbians, I don’t buy it.
- This show is really cheesy.
- I love all of the cheese and cried when Meredith got the nerve to make the gesture to win back Derek. I must note though, it was only notable because she was scared and never made huge gestures. I make too many gestures, and they are never appreciated. I’m on the no gesture track now, and I hate it.
Yes, I cried. I’m a girl with her nose to the grindstone and I need to cry damn it.