A couple of weeks ago I received a package with a new line of cosmetics by Eve Pearl, an Emmy-award winning make-up artist. She calls her line “CosmeNutrients” as all of the products fuse the cosmetics with vitamins, mineral, proteins, etc. I’ve been looking for new concealer and foundation so I gave it a shot!
Here’s my breakdown:
- The High Definition Dual Foundation is one of the best I have seen. It’s not greasy and gives a good amount of coverage. Unfortunately my skin doesn’t take well to cream, but my mom would love this stuff.
- MY FAVORITE is the Salmon Concealer. It’s light weight, full coverage, and the perfect shade for me. Eve is right: pale creme colored concealers with a pink or yellow hue don’t look natural. Salmon does!
- The Blush Trio in Sweet Cheeks (Light) gives a lovely glow.
- The Eye Pallet in Ultimate Eyes provides 6 colors to accent your natural, everyday shadow combinations. Great for the transition from day to night.
- The Kohl lip pencil would be my second favorite product. A great nude! I haven’t been able to find a good nude lip pencil at Duane Reade, and seeing as I loose them constantly, Chanel is WAY over priced. At $18, I will be conscious in keeping up with this one, but not devastated when I loose it after a few months.
- Kisses of Pearl lip gloss combos are very “fresh” as they claim to be, but don’t have the endurance of Revlon or Mac.
Overall I think it’s a well made product with an affordable price point. The MUST HAVE product is the concealer. I won’t go back to Almay for that (or YSL, which I also used to use).
Try it yourself at the boutique: 805 3rd Ave (between 49th & 50th) 212-223-2229
Either way, use offer code EPB805 and recieve 20% off!