Readers write me constantly asking me how I stay thin, what do I eat, how often do I work out, how can they motivate to get to the gym, do they really have to not eat bread, etc. I totally get it, I ask myself the same questions, but the truth of the matter is, we all know the answers, we just don’t like them. So, I’m going to remind you again, because I need to tell myself too!
- Don’t finish your meal that is enough for 3 people. Eat slowly and STOP when you’re full. Portion control, easier said than done.
- Veggies, you need them. The best way to eat them is raw.
- Take off half the bread on your sandwich.
- Put the smallest amount of dressing possible on your salad.
- DO NOT DRINK SODA.
- Carbs, again, portion control, and not for dinner if possible.
- Let yourself have dessert so you don’t splurge. And you know it’s coming…portion control!
- The best breakfast you can have is fresh squeezed juice. THAT’S IT. Don’t even buy the cereal. Have a large orange, apple, grapefruit, or green.
- Yes. Pizza, fries, red meat, and sugar are all bad for you, but enjoy them anyway. JUST CONTROL HOW MUCH YOU EAT OF THEM.
- Exercise, not only will you look better, you’ll feel better.
I hope this helps. Never easy to hear.