8 REASONS TODAY IS A FANTASTIC COLLEGE FOOTBALL DAY:
- It’s sunny and warm outside. Perfect for a bbq and beer.
- Great Games! UT v. OU and LSU v. Florida. Southern rivalries are the best.
- My second team, The Longhorns, were voted the underdogs by a landslide. It was a tight game all the way through, and Texas was victorious. Go Horns!
- Love it when Bob Stoops gets his ass handed to him.
- Charlie Weiss (who I actually like) is next in line for that today.
- USC is sure to kick Arizona State’s butt (I know, it’s an easy one, but we need the W).
- 3 of the teams ranked #1 have lost thus far, so USC is back in the championship race.
- Michigan, who someone was arguing would make a comeback this season, struggled and lost in the Big House to, wait for it…..Toledo. Replay Appalachian State. AND, they are sure to lose to Penn State next week. Later Blue.
1 Reason today sucks: I have to find a bar to watch the SC game.