Not how I’m going to get one, but how you can convince a guy to sleep over at your place instead of ALWAYS GOING TO HIS. Julia calls it: The Apartment Sleepover Selector.
Here’s my A.S.S. Just as with my real ass, it ain’t looking good for me.
- Proximity: I live in Murray Hilly, so unless I’m dating someone who lives downtown, I would actually get the 4 points for this.
- Early Bird: Working from home, I always lose this one.
- Travel time: Again, I lose working from home.
- Transportation: The 6 train only goes up and down the east side, and should I mention the crosstown bus, I lose all points immediently.
- Comfort: The nail in the coffin! My apartment is big, but with a dog, roommate, and no heat or AC in my bedroom, I don’t have much of an argument.