Today’s juices from Organic Avenue, which as you can see, I’ve already dived into.
If you’re curious, here is the nutritional information about the juices in the LOVE Fast.
1. L.O.V.E #1. (approx. 8/9am) Energy Elixir: E3-Live
FYI: E3-Live/A.K.A. -AFA is a very nutritious, whole food containing over 64 nutrients that are 97% absorbed by the body. (source: e3live.com)
2. L.O.V.E #2. (9/10am) Fresh pressed Orange Juice FYI: It is well established that citrus and citrus products are a rich source of vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber (non-starch polysaccharides) that are essential for normal growth and development and overall nutritional well-being.
3. L.O.V.E #3. (11/12pm) Fresh Pressed Green Love: (kale, collards, spinach, green chard, cucumber, celery, romaine, parsley, apple, lemon.) FYI: Consider fresh juice’s ability to deliver another important group of nutrients, know as enzymes. Acting as catalysts in hundreds of thousands of chemical reactions that take place throughout the body, enzymes are essential for digestion and absorption of food, for conversion of foodstuffs into body tissue, and for the production of energy at the cellular level.
4. L.O.V.E #4. (1/2pm) Blueberry Spirulina Smoothie:(blueberry, banana, spirulina, coconut water, coconut oil) FYI:The nutrients found in Spirulina are extremely high quality. It is the highest protein food with all the essential amino acids with only a few calories. Spirulina is rich in iron, magnesium and trace minerals.
5. L.O.V.E #5: (3/4pm) Thai Lemongrass Soup: (Avocado, yellow bell pepper, salt, pepper, coconut mylk, basil, lemongrass)FYI: The Lemon grass is a good cleanser that helps to detoxify the Liver, pancreas, kidney, bladder and the digestive tract. It cuts down uric acid, cholesterol, excess fats and other toxins in the body while stimulating digestion, blood circulation, and lactation; it also alleviates indigestion and gastroenteritis. It is said that lemongrass also helps improve the skin by reducing acne and pimples and acts as a muscle and tissue toner. Also, it can reduce blood pressure.
6. L.O.V.E #6: (5/6pm) Beet Salad:(beets, agave, scallions, cucumber, tahini, dill, lemon juice) FYI: These colorful root vegetables contain powerful nutrient compounds that help protect against heart disease, birth defects and certain cancers, especially colon cancer.
7. L.O.V.E. #7: (7/8pm) Coconut Mylk: FYI:Coconut oil is rich in lauric acid, which is known for being anti-viral, antibacterial and anti-fungal. Coconut oil is also being used by thyroid sufferers to increase body metabolism, and to lose weight.