Today while at Alison Brod PR for a meeting, the girls introduced me to some of the products they are excited about. Considernig their office is packed with cool stuff, and I’m there at least once a month, hearing about new products they love is pretty impressive.
- Peter Thomas Roth Radiance Oxygentating Masque that apprently starts foaming on your face then disinegrates to nothing to brighten your skin. Sounds like a science experiment, but Meg has never lead me astray, so I’ll give it a shot.
- Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Eye Illuminator to go under my concealer and brighten up the bags under my eyes. Sold!
- The Balm Balm Shelter Lip Gloss and Stainiac for my pout. I’m pretty picky about gloss so it will take a damn good shine to win me over in this arena.
- The Balm Hot Mama Illuminator (aka blush).
- The Balm Overshadow to refresh eyeshadow midday. I picked out “No Money, No Honey” that matches my favorite shadow Stila Kitten and possibly use as shimmer.
- The Balm TimeBalm Concealer (not pictured) which has been acclaimed by magazine editors everywhere.
Ready, set, here I go!