Gary V is a true evangalist, ladies and gentlemen. Megs jotted down a few quotes from his SXSW speach to get you inspired. ::
Gary Vaynerchuk was on FIRE at today’s panel. Here’s Mr. V’s pretty classic quotes:
- “You don’t think Abe Lincoln did some crazy shit back in the day? He did.”
- “It’s about the people that are here, not the venue, not the city, not the damn convention center.”
- “It’s about embracing your DNA. People are lying to themselves. They want to be something they’re not. If you truly understand who you are. You need to love yourself more.”
- “If I was chilled just a quarter of a percent more, I would be more appealing to people.”
- “If you’re a jerk, your intern is gonna Flip-cam your career to the garbage.”
- “I love being up at 3:00 in the morning chatting on AIM.”
- “Your grandparents didn’t build a butcher shop because Walter Kronkite said it was good. You have to hustle your face off.” WTF????
- “The work is when you go into the community and find your audience.”
- “If you see something that’s wrong, talk about it.”
My personal faves are the Abe Lincoln and Inten quotes. SO TRUE! You know, ‘cause me and AL were tight.