Cities I’ve traveled to (or lived in) I recommend you absolutely try to see before you…well, you know:
- Prague — One of the only cities to survive the World Wars in one piece
- Sevilla — A quiet Spanish gem that exemplifies the culture
- Florence — The most provincial of the touristy cities in Italy
- Milan — Experience true individual style amidst metro Italy at its best
- Buenos Aires — One of the most unique cities I’ve ever seen
- London — The food is better than you think and the history is limitless
- Rome — You just have to stop in and see all the hot spots, at least for a day
- Charleston — This southern gem is the whole package (history, culture, food, people, beauty) in the US
- Portofino — My favorite stop on the Northern Italian coast (I prefer it to St. Tropez)
Note, these are the MUST-SEE CITIES of all the places I’ve been. Of course I would love to mention places like Mendoza and Avignon, but those are less likely destinations for people to venture (although definitely worth the trek).
As I review, I notice the good part about this list – I’ve experienced a lot. The best part about this list — there is so much more for me to see!