I’ll admit it’s fun to come home to a stack of boxes filled with beauty goodies (sent from various PR companies). For the last 4 months I haven’t been taking submissions, but now I’m ready to rev up my engine and test drive new products again. I’m like your personal guinea pig over here. The stuff might be free, but it’s not always pleasant! Here’s what I’ll be trying out:
- REN: After falling in love with their Detox mask, I requested to try out a few more products from their chemical/everything-free, plant-based line of skincare.
- Kodak Z980: I’m totally jealous of Sarah’s up close and amazing photos of food, so I asked my friends at Kodak to send over a model that would magnify my sauteed veggies to make them look appetizing :)
- Mada: A line of hair care products that is tailored to your hair type. They sent me over a handful of stuff for short, fine, chemical treated hair.
- Freeze 24-7: Apparently it’s like topical botox. I’ve heard some women swear it reduces wrinkles instantly. Casey also sent over their Glow Basics line of powder.
- Caudalie: A French, natural, grape based line that rejuvinates the skin. I hate scrubs, but this one (their signature Cabernet) smells amazing.
- Manuel Canovas: Frangrances that sweep you away to exotic destinations.