MOTHER’S DAY GIVEAWAY
YOU MUST ACT FAST TO WIN!
Finding the right gift for the woman who sacrifices so much for you on a daily basis is not easy. I mean honestly, is there a gift big enough to say “thanks for giving me life, enduring the hours of pain to have me, and not only putting up with my nonsense all of these years, but also loving me unconditionally?”
No is the answer to that question. But we should at least try to find something she might appreciate. And I’m here to help!
Unfortunately I can’t send gifts to all of your wonderful mothers, so I’m having a contest to determine who receives some of my favorite things I think a Mom would enjoy receiving. But the contest is going to be helpful for everyone searching for a last minute gifts as well.
There are two parts to this contest:
1. THE GRAND PRIZE: A KODAK CAMERA!
Submit a collage of pictures of you with your mother in the next 24 hours. Submissions after 12pm tomorrow will not be considered. The person who has the most pictures in the one collage will win a KODAK camera for their mother to reward her for years of fumbling with film to capture and save such wonderful memories.
Collage must include at least:
- One picture – both of you when you were a baby
- One picture – both of you when you are under 16
- One recent photo of you together
2. TOKENS OF THANKS
Your job is to SUBMIT the most thoughtful gift under $100 a mother would love before tomorrow at 12pm. This way, we can build a good gift guide for everyone out there trying to find the perfect present at the last minute.
I will assess the winners 1-4 and you can choose your gift!
Here are the prizes:
- Charm Your Mamma: Sterling Silver Layered Initial Charm Necklace with 1 Large Charm (Mom) and up to 4 Small Charms (Kids) from Sarah Chloe.
- Skin So Soft: Caudalie Cabernet Body Scrub – one for you and one for her so you can share your thoughts on how amazing the product is and then fight about who has softer skin!
- Summer Beauty Bag: A collection of products to freshen up your summer look. Products include: Stila Lip Gloss, Laura Mercier eye color, Elemis Cleanser, Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle serum, Elemis Cleanser, Biolage hair products, June Jacobs mask. Again, I went ahead and secured one for each of you.
- Rejuvenate with REN: one of my favorite chemical-free skincare lines is offering a few of my favorites for you and Mom to hydrate your skin in the hot months.
ON YOUR MARK, GET SET GO!!!!!
(Pictured above: my Mamma!)