Something my mom introduced me to a while ago that doesn’t look pretty, but tastes divine! And of course…it’s super simple and nothing nutritious about ‘em.
You’ll need: 12 double graham crackers, 1 cup brown sugar, 1 cup butter, 1 pkg milk chocolate chips, finely chopped pecans
Here’s how you do it:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line big pan with foil. Then line with graham crackers.
- Combine butter and brown sugar. Bring to a boil in a saucepan. Boil 3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Pour over graham crackers. Bake 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour chocolate chips over the grahams, they will start to melt, spread them lightly to over the entire top.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Let it cool for a while then put in fridge. When it is perfectly hard, break into pieces.