Delicious Dish – Kale Chips
“I LOVE them. They’re so easy to make (just roasted kale with olive oil, salt, pepper, and a sprinkling of parmesan) and they satisfy that need for something salty and crunchy.” — Nutritionista (after making and storing the recipe below)
- Preheat oven to about 375*
- Use about 1 OXO salad spinner’s worth of kale (which was a stuffed grocery store veggie bag). Tear the leaves off the thick stems into bite size pieces. Spread out on cookie sheets.
- Drizzle with about 2 tsp of olive oil
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, Asiago or your seasonings of choice. Plus a sprinkle of kosher salt.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until edges are brown and kale is crispy when moved in pan.