Here’s 5 reasons why you should vote for them:
- He isn’t exactly a #1 fan of the TMI gals and I have been trying for months to get him to feel the Mary love. I’m convinced that if he is crowned with her it will sway him.
- They will both look hot in crowns & tiaras.
- They both are likely the subjects of memes. And both are part in some way of the Gawker family.
- Because it is awkward and random and fantastic.
- And last, but not least, you probably don’t care who is crowned anyways, so why not vote and increase the odds that I can get Mary to come back to NYC faster! I miss her dearly and I bet I can convince her to come to her own coronation!
Is Sarah a good friend or what?! She’s my biggest tumblr cheerleader. It’s like her mission to convert the haters and convince them I’m not only a good person, but also worthy of their time. (Which I’m not so sure of, so she reminds me often as well.)
I would do the same for her, but everyone already loves her.
This poll reeks of tumblr, but I’m voting for me for Sarah. As for Soup Soup, I’m actually a fan, but let’s not spread that around.
(P.S. Sarah, are you trying to steal the crown from Bob??! Haha.)