– Family from Messina Sicily
– Two hours outside of Houston near Bryan
– Vine to wine tour
– DIY style! We signed a waiver to use a knife to harvest the grapes ourselves.
– Biggest wineries in TX beer country
– This is the First of 5 weekends
– Heat creates sweet which makes the wine so good.
– You want a dehydrated vine during the harvest for better wine
– You don’t get wine until the 5th year
– We’ll be stomping grapes like Lucy
– Messina Hof Papa Paulo Port is award-winning and the only from Lenoir grapes
– Only Port without Brandy
MR note: I took notes in the intro. Wine in TX? Who knew?! But is it good…