And here are my results from Nutrilite’s physical assement test. I’m in perfect health!
Weight: 122 (124 w/clothes and jewelry)
Body Fat: 19.7%
- Average = 20-25%
- Athlete = 12-16%
- Lean = 17-22% (stats via)
Resting Heart Rate: 44 bmp
- Average = 60-100 bmp
- Mine is really low, which means I’m frequently active
- Lance Armstrong’s is around 32
Blood Pressure: 133/81
- According to several charts, my BP is considered “Prehypertension”
- Average = below 120/below 80 (via)
Flexibility/Sit & Reach Test – 43cm
- Average = 29-32 cm for women (via)
- I’m actually not “super flexible” by most standards. I can’t do the splits or some crazy yoga poses. My back bends are actually pretty pathetic due to my lower back issues. Plus, spin tightens your hamstrings. Honestly, I’m not sure how it is I’m so flexible. I stretch often, but not as much as I should.
Grip Strength – Right = 71, Left = 62
- Obviously I’m a righty
Awaiting the results of my bone density test.