Me: Do you have any new recipes you’re loving these days?
Googler: Eating out.
Me: Ok…where do you like to eat out in Newport?
Googler: Well, I’m lazy so I stick to Corona del Mar. I like, let’s see…
- The place I eat the most is Wine Gallery. It has really good food, great ambiance, and the wine is awesome.
- Bungalow is my favorite place to get a good steak
- Crowbar has, what do they call it, gourmet comfort food. But the chef is too snooty and won’t take a tomato off the grilled cheese so he can go F himself.
- Oysters, I always forget about it, but they have great food.
- Sapori is my favorite Italian in Newport.
- And there’s always Wahoos [Fish Tacos].