NYFW Spring 2010 Day 7
Guess Who Taught Me How To Pose Head To Toe:
- Borrowed YanaK dress (will be in Barney’s next month around $260ish)
- My leather belt from I don’t remember where (it’s that old)
- YSL shoes
Love these colors on Jules, don’t you?
As for my dress, I’m going to have to post another picture so you can see the ruffles on the top. It’s conservative, but trendy. The perfect work-to-play versatile dress.
What I walked into the tents wearing today!
Head to Toe:
– Karma necklace from reader Katie
– black Banana Republic blazer
– Haute Hippie tulle tutu dress (the belt is attached)
– nude YSL pumps
– My dad’s old Gucci briefcase from the 70s, which I swiped (okay, fine, he gave me permission) a few years ago, but never have a chance to carry.