What does one wear to a super important meeting with a very fashionable magazine?
Ps- Paging Mary! I can’t even deal with this without you in this country.
I’m here for you love.
Here are a few of my favorite go-to outfits:
- Sheer, knit, sleeveless turtle neck with camisole underneath and either skinny or box leg trousers.
- Classic LBD with killer shoes.
- White, crisp button down tucked into skinny jeans with heels. (For a more casual meeting.)
- Simple, tailored dress in a bold color they won’t forget.
- Pucci or Missoni dress – you just can’t go wrong.
- Show cleavage or too much leg.
- Wear a crazy pattern, a lot of accessories, or leggings.
- Wear a pencil skirt. It says you’re trying too hard.
- Carry a hobo purse.
- Incorporate too many trends. One or two demonstrated flawlessly is better than too many piled on top of one another.
- Keep my style classic.
- Wear a watch.
- Carry a tote with its contents organized.
- Bring a jacket or cardigan in case it’s so cold I can’t think straight.
Hope this helps!