Harem Pants Head To Toe
It’s barely cool outside and I’m already tired of wearing jeans. I’ve only worn the two pair of harem pants I have a couple of times because they look to dressy. So last night I was on a mission to dress them down.
- Gold huggies
- Silver coin vintage pendant
- Juicy Couture cashmere v-neck from Encore
- DVF silk harem pants from Tootsies
- Fendi shoes
- Chan luu wrap bracelet, watch, David Yurman bracelet, platinum and gold diamond bracelet (designed by my Mom and Cliff) – see a close up of this look here
- Celeb Style Jewelry eternity band
- Citrine and silver ring
So here was my strategy: keep it simple and accessorize with funky pieces.
- Minimal earrings with a masculine necklace.
- Cluttered wrist with mixed metals.
- Hot shoes that aren’t too “pretty”
Of course I got a million compliments on the shoes, but do you think I pulled off the whole outfit?