The Big Turkey Day has arrived. The calm before the storm:
- Up at 7am and off to Ralph’s for ingredients
- Made pecan pie crust that turned out well, but didn’t suit the chocolate pies
- Baked my signature chocolate pecan pies listening to country music
- Cooking break/Pre-turkey burn at Equinox. I wanted to take Keith’s sculpting class, but apparently everyone and their mother had my plan.
- Attempted new dishes: roasted butternut squash and cranberry sauce. Both turned out perfectly (with a few modifications).
- Shower, makeup, clothes.
Perfect day if you ask me!
Only thing missing is my family….