The men in my life are hard to shop for! Usually my struggle is buying what I know he wants versus what I want :) So this list covers both.
Cheap and easy (around $50 or less):
- NCAA branding iron $30 – everything at a tailgate should be branded with school spirit
- Fold up seat/cooler $55 – because he always ends up sitting on the cooler
- Damages – Season 1 and 2 – if he’s not already eagerly awaiting season 3. This is the best suspenseful drama on tv right now.
- For your military man – Fragrances (that I’ve never smelled) in patriotic bottles, proceeds go to the respective line of service and the Veteran’s Administration
- Beer Holster $35 – your man should never be without his beer, no matter what he’s doing
- Framed Memorable Moment – which is actually priceless
- Sexy socks – I love a guy in argyles or striped socks. He won’t like getting these until he gets complimented by admirers.
- An educated drinking buddy, Gary V – guys love wine and showing off. Purchase a month from the Gary V Wine Club (starts at $30) so you giving him not only delicious wine, but also a fun way to learn about it. He’ll bust out the skills he picks up later.
- Custom shirt from Proper Cloth $90 – a shirt that actually fits him!
- Pocket square – give him the option to dress up without having to wear a tie
- BBQ set $100 – you can’t really go wrong
- Speck laptops bags $40-100 – fashionable and functional
A little bit more:
- A good watch you won’t have to pay off – Everyone is really into Nixon ($400+) right now, but I am loving Brera ($495+).
- Frye boots ($200+) – a classic that you’ll both love
- Tow Hitch for the tv $200 – so he will never miss a game while tailgating or fishing
- Gas guzzling lawnmower blender $450 – because it’s just f-ing cool
- 5 classes at Soul Cycle $160 – a new type of workout that will kick his ass
- Lessons: surfing, golfing, tennis, wine, boxing, squash
- Stylish jacket that goes with everything from Five Four (around $150)
- Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera
- A box of good cigars (Cubans)
- Duffle bag by Shades of Greige $132 – so he’s hauling all of his crap in style
- Cool pair of sunnies – men have a hard time picking these out themselves
- Surround Sound system – he doesn’t actually NEED it, but it’s just one of those things they all think they NEED
- Alienware 15x Dell laptop – the most powerful 15” gaming laptop
- Custom cufflinks – Eleven Forty makes links of anything you want (his dog, you, you name it). He’ll wear them as a side profile, then they come together to make a 3D bust. Very cool! Contact William to purchase.
- XperienceDays.com – like Make-A-Wish for men – race car driving, flying lessons, sky diving…
- Lolligift.com – to pool funds and splurge for your man
Not exciting, but I bet he wouldn’t say no to:
- A car payment
- Amex or Visa gift card
- Gas card