My holiday gift guide for your friend, lover, and love of your life.
Cheap and easy (around $50 or less):
- Hany Panky panties – a necessity
- Celeb style jewelry (my favorite ring I wear daily – see it on me)
- Stila Purrfect Eyes Talking Palette $45 (4 shadows including Kitten!)
- Stila Lip Glaze Collection (8 glosses for $25)
- Chanel Pallette – $56
- Altru candle (Harmony is my fav)
- Unique glassware – I love drinking out of pretty glasses at home with guests (Puccini, Essential, Laurel flutes, Gold Luster, Delana, Blue Mali)
- Crystal vase from Marshalls/Ross with flowers
- Chargers – for your favorite hostess
- In Bloom perfume by Reese Witherspoon for Avon
- Framed Memorable Moment – which is actually priceless
- Oh so cute Dogeared Bags
- 60 minute aromatherapy facial at Jurlique in Santa Monica (what a steal!)
- Pottery Class (Los Angeles) – something new and fun to do for $45
- Not your basic duo – O & Co basil olive oil ($22) and aged balsamic vinegar ($34) set $55
- Mad Men – Season 1 or 2
- SkinCeuticals Physical UV Defense SPF 30 $37 – the most effective sunscreen of all time, and it won’t clog your pores
A little bit more:
- Chan Luu Wrap Bracelet (which I wear daily – see it on me)
- Karen Zambos Faux skin “Whitney” bag
- Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera
- 3 day Blue Print Cleanse – for a post holiday detox
- Massage from Emin at Hotel Zaza Houston
- Soul Cycle Package (5 classes for $160) – best spinning in NYC
- The best bling I know – Erica Courtney huggies or eternity band (email Naomi) – so your girl can shine everyday – don’t worry, they’ aren’t ridiculous. Both are at the top of my wishlist.
- LuxuryLink.com – vacation of a lifetime that won’t break the bank
- Cashmere chic – Ralph Lauren cashmere circle cardigan ($1098 – I can’t find it online, comes in black, creme, or my favorite purple) – here’s a less expensive cable navy version, or an even cheaper alternative I like too! I have this cashmere zip up and absolutely love it.
- A fun watch you won’t have to pay off – My faves are Glam Rock and Brera. Both run $500-$995 available at Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills or Barneys. Glam Rock example. Brera for women is new on the market and unavailable online to my knowledge – Love the gold chronograph with white rubber band.
- XperienceDays.com – give her a fun experience – cool example: Pottery Class in LA for $45, Chocolate tasting/making for two in Washington DC, flight lessons, sky diving, all at an affordable price!
- Lolligift.com – to pool funds and splurge for your girl
Not at all glamorous, but I would be so excited to receive:Tweet this!