COOL GIFTS FOR ANYONE
- Speck case for a Macbook ($49+)
- Flatscreen Tv (The best for under $1000 and a great bang for your buck from Vizio)
- InCase iphone Car+Wall charger in one (I love this!) $38
- Complete season of Damages (season 1 and 2) and/or Mad Men (Season 1 or 2)
- Comme des Garcon Wallet – $100+
- Kodak ESP 5250 All-in-one Printer – $170 and the ink is the cheapest on the market.
- Wine Aerator $40 for the wine lover. They really do open up a a bottle of red. I’ve seen people bring them to a bar to improve a bottle or even just a glass.
- iTunes custom playlist
- One of Georgina’s favorite books – she has some great suggestions.
- A blog! And not just any blog – a tumblr with a custom URL from GoDaddy.com – because you like talking to your friend and so will everyone else! One of my favorite gifts of all time. Thanks Jules.
- Recipe box – you can do this one project and give to a bunch of people. Compile your favorite recipes and those from family and friends, type them out and print on cards, buy cool boxes and fill with cards. Start with some of my favorites. My mom did this one year and then I’ve done it for friends. Always a hit!
Things you can do together:
- A fun dinner out – see my “Favorite Places Around Town” lists
- Cooking class
- Wine tasting
- Lessons: tennis, golf, boxing
- A little vacay – luxurylink, yapta, priceline