I don’t have to tell you every single store is a having a HUGE sale right now. But, you’re a little light in the wallet after the holidays, I understand, I am too.
Frustration sets in.
The deals are too good to pass up. I have to buy something!!!
Here’s a list of things you really should try to sweep up while the prices are so good:
- An overcoat – It will be cold for at least 3 more months, and a good coat will last several years.
- Hot shoes – You know you want them and rarely are your favorite designers 70% off. Buy durable tall boots you can wear a lot or sandals or booties you can wear through Spring. Plus, once the compliments start flooding in, your ear to ear grin will squash any remaining guilt.
- Cashmere – see overcoat.
- Tops/blouses – All of my girlfriends seem to be complaining they don’t have any fun tops to wear out.
- Men’s clothes – men’s closets always need updating. Now you can afford to buy that piece you wish he would wear.
- Linens – hit up your favorite department store and treat yourself to some soft sheets. Tons of sets are on sale.
What are you buying?