I realize that if it’s difficult to WRITE gift guides back to back (Christmas then Valentine’s day) then it is even harder to SHOP for your lover/friend/mother/father within 30 days of just bestowing them with a meaningful present.
For Christmas, I laid out some great suggestions, so revisit them here.
Otherwise, here are a few more ideas that popped into my head that might yeild a smile.
Gifts She’ll Love Because They’re Stylish and Meaningful
- The Key to Your Heart via Tiffany – I’m not a fan of Tiffany silver, but these Tiffany key pendants are really beautiful and I haven’t seen many of them around..
- New Chan Luu Wrap Bracelets – because you want to be wrapped around her all the time. Go for one with the bigger beads or pearls.
- James Avery hammerd wrap ring – each one of the five circles represents a favorite memory you have together.
- Gift certificate to her favorite store — because you know which one that is.
- Night at the trendy hotel in town — enjoy dinner amongst the hip crowd followed up with “dessert” upstairs. Here are some suggestions. New York: Table 8 in Cooper Square, Le Caprice at the Pierre, The Breslin at The Ace Hotel or Maialino at Gramercy Park. Los Angeles: The Bazaar at The SLS or Asia de Cuba at The Mondrian. Houston: Monarch at The Hotel Zaza or Valentino at The Hotel Derek. Dallas: Chalie Palmer at The Joule or Dragonfly at The Hotel Zaza; Las Vegas: Encore or Aria. Miami: Plat Bleu at The Delano or Scarpetta in Fountainbleau.
Things He Doesn’t Know He Wants, But He’ll Fall in Love With:
- Molton Brown products – I like the Cassia scent (try the body spray/deodorant), the Cool Buchu Eau de toilette and I know you both will too.
- Hot Sauce of The Month Club — This just sounds like something a guy will appreciate.
- A decent pair of flip flops — Spring is coming up so get him a new pair that will go with everything. You can’t go wrong with a navy pair of Havianas.
- Concert tickets — Because you know what his favorite band is.
- A new wallet — His is probably a little beat up so you can treat him to a new one at any price point. You can create a custom picture trifold on Timo’s website – it’s a fun concept. Otherwise call Fred Segal for an Alice Park design. They’re simple, unique, and affordable ($75).
- BEER! – Stock the fridge top to bottom with his favorite beer or try Stone Brew (recommended by my beer junkie friend as “awesome”). You know that will get a big smile!
- Subscription to Sirius/XM radio — if he’s a sports fan, he’ll love all the talk shows
- Proper Cloth custom shirt – for a shirt you can both agree, click here for MTM discount link ($100)
(Full Disclosure: I have received media discounts from the Hotel Zaza w/in the last six months and products from Molton Brown.)Tweet this!