The contents of my summer makeup bag.
Yesterday I posted a video about my spring cleaning, and here’s what I came up with that I will need for a natural Summer look.
Here’s what you see:
- Jouer tinted moisturizer which I blended with my daily moisturizer. It’s a little thick for every day, but gives great coverage (and will last longer) when you blend it.
- Jouer concelear in no.3 cameo, which I LOVE!
- Jouer powder in Sand and bronzer in Sunshine that I’ll use once I get a tan. Right now I have to stick with the Mac Studio Fix.
- Jouer shadows: peach, pink champagne, amaretto, and licorice.
- Jouer creme tints for my cheeks: I’m already in love with Petal but have yet to try Whisper. (P.S. I’ve NEVER been a creme blush gal, but I’m converted. It looks so natural.)
- Chanel palette because I’ve been lining my eyes with a light navy blue.
- Revlon Lash Fantasy in Blackened brown for the primer. The Jouerbrun mascara is OK, but nothing stellar.
- Jouer glosses in Mirage (which I wore in the pic yesterday), Wind (the perfect sheer natural pink), and Riviera (a red to spice things up a bit).
This will just be my everyday go-to. I love how all of the compacts fit together so it’s easy to travel with. I’m keeping the Chanel for color and Eve Pearl Au Natural Eye Pallet for when I need a little more definition. Oh, and the Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack is a must for a dramatic evening eye ;)
As I was hunting for links for this post, I came across Eve Pearl’s eyeshadow color pallettes which have great combos. You can have all of your color in one palette (I have 4 Chanel which is a little much to haul around).
Ok, I think that’s about it. I want to throw in one little addendum – yes, these products were given to me for free, but I truly do enjoy them. I can’t promise you will, but that’s why there is a makeup counter where you can see for yourself.
And, just to clarify, here are my go-to brands for cosmetics:
- Laura Mercier
- Eve Pearl
- YSL – sometimes
Hope you found this post helpful!
(Full Disclosure: Jouer, Eve Pearl, Stila, Laura Mercier, and Mac have provided some, but not all, products for free. As stated in a previous post, all Jouer products were recently sent to me for free, and I am grateful for the upgrade.)Tweet this!