A reader writes:
Mary – HELP!!!!!!!! I am lost. I woke up this morning and realize I have nothing that seems stylish this summer. My go to capri pants are out. What on earth is the trend for the summer? What kind of bottoms, dresses and tops? Shoes too. Did I leave out shoes? Ugh.
Here are the basics:
- Dresses (per usual)
- Short shorts
- Boyfriend (baggy) denim shorts
- Ruffled mini skirts
- Chunky jewelry (still in!)
- Bright colors (on one piece of your ensemble)
- Rocker chic or femme garden floral themes
- T-strap flat sandals
- Anything denim (skirt, shorts, button down shirt, jumper)
- Asymmetrical necklines
I have to mention these trends, although they aren’t my favorites: clogs and cargo pants. You have to be a world class fashionista to pull those off in my opinion.
Just remember: less is more!
Check out jacyln’s blog for more specifics. She always posts trends at unbelievable prices!
I wish I could be more help! I promise to blog more trends when MTM relaunches.Tweet this!