I spent the day working so when I finally came up for air to get in a workout, it was scorching hot outside. But I was determined to work out after I wrote the workout post below.
Here’s what I did:
- 1 mile run that combined beach and pavement. Jogging with sprinting intervals.
- 5 min. leg extensions on the side of the pool to cool off
- 5 min. step ups alternating legs (1 min per leg) w/shoulder presses in between to let my legs rest (no weights)
- 2 sets, 15 drop lunges on a wall without touching my foot to the ground (great core balance exercise too)
- 50 lunges walking to the stairs
- 3 sets of stairs