Right now I’m brainstorming holiday gift ideas for Frankel Building Group to give to clients, brokers, etc.
- Something people will enjoy
- Something people will want to keep
- Under $30
Items I’ve considered:
- Pecan pie in custom wood box (with Frankel family saying on the front)
- Artisan chocolates in custom box (above from Araya)
- Canvas tote bag for groceries (to market their green building)
- Koozies (Scott hates this idea)
- Wine with custom label (but this is always tricky due to quality of wine and brands)
I want it to be thoughtful and useful. And certainly not cheesy.
Do you have any ideas?Tweet this!