Thank you “Your Highness” – Catwalk Volume Collection Root Boost Spray ($8.99 on Amazon)
This product actually delivers on its promises. Check out my fine hair looking large! (Don’t worry I’m going to straighten the southern-mommy curl out of the ends next.)
At the TIGI Catwalk event I hosted earlier this year, the spray was included in the gift bags. I’ve used it occasionally since, and every time I’m always amazed at how much volume I get at my roots. It also makes the rest of my hair silky smooth.
Daily, I use the Catwalk Thickening Hair Creme ($7.85 on Amazon) to obviously make my hair thicker and also less susceptible to the humidity.
Here’s how I get the volume:
- Put 1/2 dime size drop of the thickening creme on my fingers and ran it through my hair
- Spray two layers of roots around the crown of my head with the with root spray
- Brush through with a round brush
- Blow dry on high heat with my head turned over and occasionally come up to brush the front of my hair up and back
- Before it’s almost dry, I use a chip clip to raise up most of my hair, leaving only the lower layer down. I blow out each section a couple times. Repeat for middle layer and top layer of hair.
- Makeup comes next, but I had no desire in showing off my bare face today. You can thank me later.
To find a salon near you that sells the products, click here.
(Full Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. Products were retained at event.)Tweet this!