Instead of sitting down to do a row, stand in a squat position to work both your lower and upper body at the same time.
The Set Up:
- Put the cable on the lowest spot and use a long bar as a handle. We prefer the bent bar.
- Use a light amount of weight so you can perfect your form first.
- Stand away from the cable connection, with your feet hip’s distance apart.
- Squat down as low as you can. Engage your core. You won’t move from here.
- Relax your shoulders. Arch your back.
- With your hands in an underhand grip, pull back and squeeze your shoulder blades.
- Hold for 3 counts and release slowly.
- Repeat 12-15 times.
You’ll be working your back, quads, and gluts!
Remember to keep the weight in your heels. Shoulders relaxed. Abs engaged.Tweet this!