Last week, a reader asked how if I could reccommend a creme to help her with her under-eye circles. Like many women, I carry that same baggage, and I attack it from all sides. Unfortunately none of the remedies take away the darkness completely, but I’ve found these methods help.
- SLEEP – There’s no secret that being well rested is the best and most natural solution.
- Cold Cucumbers – Thinly slice a cucumber that has been in the fridge and place over your closed eyes. This will decrease puffiness, cleanse your eyes, and increase circulation.
- Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Creme – This gel has been the most effective for me. Dab it lightly before bed and let it work overnight.
- Concealer – Easiest solution is to just cover them up! My favorites are by Chanel, Jouer, and Eve Pearl’s famous Salmon.
- Restylane – This is the longest lasting treatment for the puffiness and circles. It’s a delicate treatment that must be done properly (Dr. Patronella in Houston and Dr. Bobby in NYC are pros).