This is the dish I made for New Year’s Eve and it was so yummy and unbelievably easy!Â My stepmother makes it with marmalade, but since I’m not a huge orange fan, I substituted apricot.Â You’ll find pork tenderloin to be one of the easiest meats to make and fun to experiment with different seasonings.
- 1 pork tenderloin
- Fresh rosemary
- A jar of chunky apricot jam
- Fresh squeezed orange juice
All you have to do:
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Place tenderloin in a small pan and cut into meat horizontally about an inch apart.
- Pour in some orange juice to cover half of the tenderloin.
- Scoop in apricot jam, mixing with oj.
- Sprinkle tenderloin with salt.
- Add sprigs of rosemary inside slices on pork and underneath pork.
- Cook covered for 20 minutes.
- Flip over and cook uncovered for 5-10 minutes, until cooked through and pink inside.
- Take the pork out to slice.
- To the sauce in the pan, add a little more apricot jam and rosemary.Â Put back in the oven for 5 minutes before covering slices.
I served it with a warm cinnamon apple and walnut spinach salad. It also pairs well with roasted garlich red potatoes.