Another great list from Natural Health Magzine. Here are five interesting ingredients we probably haven’t looked for in the past, but could be beneficial to us in the future:
- Bamboo – Contains Silica which is a natural Emollient
- Wasabi – Anti-bacterial and can also have a plumping effect
- Rice – Rich in vitamin B to help blood circulation
- Yuzu – A Japanese grapefruit that is high in vitamin C. Helps prevent wrinkles.
- Green Tea – Rich in Antioxidants and works as anti-aging agent. Helps decrease inflammation too.
Common brands that use these ingredients include: St. Ives, Alba, Molton Brown, and Ahava.Tweet this!