I can say that with confidence because I’m head over heels with techie who showed me. He prefers to remain nameless to protect his identity. Yep, it’s that good.
The Application: Expod
The Cost: Free
Exporting all of the music off an iPod and downloading onto your computer!
- Click here to download the application
- Create a folder on your desktop where you’ll store the music
- Hook up any iPod or iPhone
- Highlight a couple hundred songs that you want (don’t choose 1000’s at once or it will crash)
- Drag the songs into your iTunes library.
Unfortunately all of the songs might not play on your computer if they’re from someone else’s iPod, but when you sync them onto your iPod, they’ll work.
ONE MORE TIP:
If you’re downloading new music, try shopping at Amazon Music. The albums are cheaper and come in MP3 format so you can share them easily with friends.