Whether I’m making a simple salad or mixing a bunch of stuff together, these two ingredients make each bowl a delicious success. And most people can’t pinpoint why!
I use an mix of lettuce that comes with fresh herbs already mixed in so I don’t have to buy a bunch on my own. Brianna’s blush wine vinaigrette is light, sweet, and pairs with both sweet and salty ingredients.
A few of my favorite summer mixes you can add to this base:
- Walnuts, avocado, pomegranate
- Turkey, avocado, red grapes
- Grilled chicken, strawberries, avocado, walnuts
- Grilled chicken, cucumber, and mandarin oranges
- Sliced pink lady apples, almonds