Samsung has just completed a cross-country tour involving influential bloggers and YouTubers to help promote their new Wifi enabled camera the SH 100 (retails for $199). I was honored to be involved and even happier when I loved the camera so I could bring them on board to sponsor MTM.
Let me give you the headlines of this baby:
- 14.2 Megapixel resolution!
- Navigates via touchscreen
- Links to the internet via Wifi or Boingo
- Uploads directly to Facebook, YouTube, Picassa, Photobucket
- Allows you to email pics from the camera
- Features tons of settings, filters, and correcting tools for stills and video
- Backs up automatically to a PC
That’s all I know thus far. So we’re going to learn more about it together.
In 4 weeks, there will be a contest where you can win the camera!
I’ll give you a clue as to how you can win easily: Keep up with the pics I post using the Samsung SH100 and comment on the posts. Your comments WILL MATTER and could automatically enter you to win without having to compete later. So comment away (even start on this post!). All that I ask is to keep your opinion relevant to the content or quality of the picture.Tweet this!