Silver has taken first position ahead of gold in my jewelry box this summer. Over the past 2 years I’ve evolved from mostly gold to two-tone mix it all up to mostly silver. Thankfully my mood corresponds with the trend.
From left to right:
- Rings: Old turquoise from a stack w/diamond eternity band, Stephen Dweck crystal gunmetal band, Indian inspired triange design from Fredericksburg.
- Necklace: Elizabeth and James from Tootsies
- Earrings: Stephen Dweck shell flowers taken from mom by force
- Bracelet: I don’t remember
- Hoops: A gift from the designer herself Claudia Labao
I’ve simplified my accessories a lot. Less is always more in my book.Tweet this!