Just got an email for tomorrow’s lineup at Lincoln Center:
- LELA ROSE: Studio (11:00 AM)
- DEREK LAM: Stage (12:00 PM)
- TRACY REESE: Studio (2:00 PM)
- L.A.M.B: Box (2:30-3:30 PM)
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG: Theatre (4:00 PM)
Used to love those shows…DVF was always fun because the runway looks are so different than how the pieces look separately on the racks. And so wearable at the same time.
Really seems like a lifetime ago when I used to stream from the tents.
The irony is that I used to hate the late nights and here I am working late. Hmmm….Tweet this!