My recommendations are the things I wear daily! Plus, the prices are right for gifts.
In this pic, I’m wearing most of my current favorites.
- Claudia Lobao earrings – my hoops are $80. Tweet her @claudialobao to order (they aren’t on her site).
- My makeup by Eve Pearl, Jouer, and Chanel
- Simply Twisted tie die scarves (starting at $52).
- “I am good” travel roll on perfume by Danica Aromatics.
- Mossimo cardigan from Target (sold out online)
- Lululemon pants
- The CLICK bag! I’ve actually loved ditching my big tote and just taking my essentials while holiday shopping.
- Hanky Panky low rise thong ($18). They’re cute and comfortable. You can never have too many.
- Havianas slim sandals in metallic navy ($24).
- Fabulous boy toy will go for best offer via twitter @adrienfield ;)
More pics of these products below!
Claudia Lobao basics start at $45 because she’s having a sale!
Danica Aromatics offers a range of fragrances. I wear “I am good” because I love the floral and jasmine combo. “Love” is a close runner up.
The CLICK bag really appeals to all age groups because it’s so functional and effortless. I’m selling my signature design in two colors for the holidays. Go here for more details to order.