Ok you crazy Android users, welcome to the world of photo fun that is Instagram!
I’m willing to bet that most of you who have iPhones already have the app, but just in case, I’ll explain it for everyone here.
Instagram is quick and easy photo editing and sharing app. Here’s how it works:
- Snap a pic or choose one from your library.
- Size and crop the pic to fit the square.
- Play with the filters at the bottom of the screen until you find one you like.
- Add a border, contrast, and focus if you want.
- Write a clever comment and enable geo-tag to share the location so people can see where you are on a map (great for restaurant sharing).
- Distribute to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Fouresquare, or all of them at one time.
- Scroll through cool photos from people you follow.
You’ve seen tons of photos I’ve used instagram to enhance. It’s kind of addictive actually. Plus, I love how I can shoot the pic to all of my platforms instantly.
Try it out, the app is free, and follow me – Mary Rambin of course.