When it’s 70-80 degrees outside, you’ll always find me on a patio, no matter where I am in the world.
After spending the last week in Atlanta, I was surprised it’s not as easy as you would think to find a patio where you can get great food and wine. Most of them back up to the street, which I’m not a fan of. Who likes to hear cars racing by when you’re trying to chat and relax.
Here are the few I’ve found with a pleasant atmosphere, good crowd, and delicious food (that’s important!). An * will denote restaurants voted one of the city’s best.
- Ecco* (fresh American, Midtown)
- Local 3* – (farm-to-table, Buckhead)
- JCT Kitchen Bar* – (Southern, Westside)
- Canoe* – (Southern, Vinnings)
- Two Urban Licks (Southern, Eastside)
- Big Ketch (sports bar, Buckhead)
- Six Feet Under (fish bar, Westside)
- Anis (French, Buckhead)
- Empire State South* (Southern, Midtown)
- Farm Burger (Fresh burgers – better than Flip! in Decatur)
For the life of me I can’t think of these two places in Decatur I love….. My other favorite thing to do is a pack a picnic and head to Chastain or Piedmont Park. Can’t go wrong with that. AND I can bring Mason :)
For my favorite patios in NYC, LA, Houston, and more, click here.
(Photo: Yes, I’m posing. At Ecco. Love their bar too!)Tweet this!