First off, I have comment regarding suits. I get that a tie pinching your neck is uncomfortable, but the rest of it, which is tailored to fit your body, should feel like wearing pj’s. However, most of you seem to prefer wearing jeans, even skinny jeans, that grab and chafe and do goodness knows what else. Here’s what I’m getting at: why do you hate to wear suits so much?!
If you’re one of these guys who hates wearing suits OR feels the weight of the obligation to wear them for work, Suit Supply should get you excited about getting dressed up.
I went to their flagship store in London last year and thought to myself, “these guys need to hop he pond.” Last summer, they did, opening a store in SoHo, and just recently a store in Georgetown (inside the Four Seasons). As I expected, they can barely keep their signature suits in stock. This joint isn’t just another Brooks Brothers or Thomas Pink.
Here’s why NYC men are flocking in and buying suits by the truckload:
- Suits and blazers off the rack have serious style.
- The price is extremely low for the quality of the material and composition.
- They have a variety of styles from classic to trendy to show-off.
- Shirts (starting at $99) and accessories look like designer pieces at a fraction of the price.
- Sales associates are passionate and knowledgeable and will help you create the look you want and can’t put together on your own
- Custom suits run about $1000 instead of $2000.
For those of you who like to keep it plain and simple, they can accommodate you too. But you will have to deal with suit that fits instead of it being 3 sizes too big and hanging off your shoulder. And then there’s that price issue. These suits will be less expensive than the ones you’re accustomed to buying. You think you can handle all of that ;)
You don’t have to live in NYC or Washington DC to shop, go browse online!Tweet this!