Spicy Turkey Meatloaf Muffins!!
- 2 packs Jenni-0 Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 cup dry quick cook oatmeal
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 1/2 cups red onion (diced)
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini (shredded or diced)
- 1 – 2 Jalapeños
- 2 garlic cloves or 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 2 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: any veggies you want!
Preheat oven to 375*
Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray and place to the side.
Mix all dry ingredients together. I like to place the oats in a food processor for a second or two.
Next dice the onions, jalapeños, and garlic. Shred your zucchini using a cheese grater. You can really add any veggies you like, spinach is very good in this recipe!
In a large bowl, combined the turkey, eggs, veggies and mustard.
Add in your dry ingredients and mix well.
Make 12 muffins that are slightly smaller than a baseball and place directly into muffin pan. Sprinkle with cayenne pepper if you like a little spice!!!!
Bake for 45 min or until the inside is no longer pink and Enjoy!!!