Just like with adults, a little style can go a long way with kids. That being said, Georgina‘s daughter Charlotte (above) could wear a paper bag and look cute.
The problem with dressing up kids is that they ruin their “nice” clothes as quickly has you can say, “Grab a napkin honey.” So whether you shop these sites or use them for inspiration, check out a few of these fun kido clothing sites.
- LadyAgents – Sartorialist for kids.
- Wunway – Runway style for casual kids.
- Melijoe – Big designers for little people.
- WendyBellissimo – New born deliciousness.
- FabKids.com – Birchbox for kids – Christina Applegate’s subscription site delivers an outfit/month
- MacaroonOriginal – Post-mag editor, current store owner, perfect online curator.
Georgina’s blog is all focused on her two precious kids these days, so she will have more tips and lists for you mommies.
Also check out the new webseries CandyLand – it’s like 90210 with kids as the actors. The short episodes that focus on pre-schoolers with big kid drama in a highschool setting will satisfy your mid-day pick-me-up/procrastination craving.
(Sites found through C Magazine)Tweet this!